- The Atmasphere stage has been shifted to a bigger place among the vineyards creating the perfect vibe. Tune into the #RhytmOfTheVines as we say this year.
- The Tent City was such a hit last year – so this this year we have increased the size to 350 tents allowing more fest-goers to experience camping admits the vineyards under the stars.
- The Tasting Room at Sula has been revamped and extended to accommodate more people. You can now enjoy the music AND the view while sipping on your favourite wine.
- Cashless transactions brought to you by Airtel Money will make sure that payments happen quicker and you can avoid queues by downloading the app.
- Swiggy is on board as a food delivery partner this year and will deliver the food you order on the Swiggy app anywhere at SulaFest. You don’t have to miss out on your favourite act or go hungry!
- London Dairy have created a special ‘Indulgence Zone’ that will have a London Dairy Chef creating special recipes only for SulaFest goers – and ice cream and wine pairing is on the menu too.
- Anushka Manchanda will be the showstopper for Vero Moda’s Spring Summer Collection 2016 that will be launched at SulaFest.
- Exclusively curated menu by Chef Morgan at Soleil by La Plage – giving fest goers and opportunity of a sit down dinner – and a true farm to fork experience.
- SulaFest will go out to help locally based NGOs – Sharan and Awas (animal welfare) and Hausla (special needs’ children).
- SulaFest line-up has 75% international artists this year. This year, the artists’ payments budget has gone up by 50% and as a result, we have some great world renowned bands.
SulaFest is taking place in Nasik in the beginning on February yearly. In its 9th edition this year, SulaFest is one of India’s oldest live music festivals and a pioneer in live music in India. SulaFest has been sold out the last 4 years and are on track to make it a record consecutive 5 years. From 300 people in its first year in 2008, SulaFest has come a long way with over 11,000 visitors last year. The festival has become the pride of Nasik.
SulaFest is today India’s most awaited and gorgeously situated Gourmet World Music Festival.
All information about SulaFest on www.sulafest.net #SulaFest