Here are a few ideas to help you awesome ladies get that perfect festival look!
- What if you could drink your wine and wear it too? Well, life’s not THAT easy, but you could wear a classic red wine colored outfit to pair with your favorite vino and voilà, you are all set for a gorgeous and chic #SulaFest.
- Not a big fan of Red? Then how about adding a little sparkle to your wardrobe. Pair a white sequined shirt with dark blue denims and dazzle your way through the celebrations!
- Wanna to go old school? How about some stunning dungarees with a tribal printed top for a modern twist? Put on your comfy sneakers or those bold black boots and the look it’s a perfect mix of fashion meets comfort.
- THIS is what a perfect festival ensemble looks like! Take your coolness quotient up a notch with these festival essentials. Slip into a pair of Converse and go running around the vines! Of course we are kidding ☺. Psst…Don’t forget the sunscreen if you want to avoid a tan.
- Experiment with layering this #Sulafest! Team up a striped cape with a tank, a cool pair of shorts, a statement necklace and sunglasses to get that urban chic look.
- Say a BIG yes to this bohemian inspired suede skirt in brick red, paired up with a basic white top & a cute hat to beat the heat! This look is perfect for a fun grape stomping session.
- Add oomph and drama to your festival look with printed pants! A basic tank top looks absolutely at home with these pants.
- Wanna get the retro hippie look? A tribal/ bohemian ensemble is the way to go! Throw on a cute hat to save yourself from the sun and statement boots to complete the look
And lastly don’t forget to click tons of Selfies! Because if you don’t love yourself, who else will? See you there girls.