1. Enjoy some of the best bands and artists from across the world. Catch Lucky Ali playing on sunday and Young The Giant for the first time in India at SulaFest.
2. SulaFest’ 15 is heaven for foodies almost 12 types of cuisine will be served this year, like Continental, Indian, Japanese, Mexican, Burmese, Thai and Tibetan.
3. Scrumptious French cuisine at Soleil by La Plage, chef Morgan of Soleil by La Plage has prepared a menu with organic produce from Sula’s very own farms, offering a sit-down gourmet dining experience for the first time.
4. Don’t hold yourself back, Nashik’s charming weather is calling you.
5. Greek style open air amphitheatre is perfect place to laid back and listen your favorite bands playing.
6. Spend your night at specially made Tent City near SulaFest’ 15 venue. (Pre-booking needed. Call Lets Camp Out for bookings – Amit 7506643439)
7. Activities like Grape Stomping, Food Stalls, Flea Market, Tattoo, Tarot, King of Hammer etc.
8. Enjoy award wining varieties of wines at Tasting room.