1. Bramhagiri: Situated in Trimabkeshwar, A 25 KM ride from Nashik, Bramhagiri is origin of river Godavari, There is Lord Shiva temple on top of the mountain.
2. Anjaneri: Anjaneri is known as birth place of lord Hanuman, a perfect trekking destination in monsoon. Around 20 KM ride from Nashik
3. Kalsubai Mountain: Biggest peak in Maharashtra, Biggest attraction of trekkers and adventure freaks.
4. Pandav Caves: Pandu Leni (also known as Trirashmi Caves and other variations) (Leni is Marathi word for caves), are a group of 24 caves carved between the 3rd century BC and the 2nd century AD.
5. Chamar Caves: Historic caves situated around couple of miles from city, Chamar Leni/Chambhar Leni was established in 4th century.This place is quite famous in jain community.
6. Temple Hill: A small hill station in deolali near nashik. Famous for its sunset view and temple of Khandoba Maharaj. Ideal place for one day picnic.
7. Ramshej fort: Ramshej Fort was remain Invincible by mughal attacks for many years. All the mughal commanders came with the intentions to conquer this fort was loosed against Marathi king “Chatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj” and commander of the fort Suryaji Jedhe. Unlike all the other forts in Maharshtra this fort is not surrounded by any Impassable region but situated on plain land.You can visit this fort during monsoon or winter.Located few kilometres from main city this place is really worth a visit as it will put the glorious era of Marathi emperor “Chatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj” in front of you.Though it is really decrepit state right now still few monuments are remains on the top of the mountain.It is also said that Lord Ram was lived on this hill during Vanwas.
8.Ojharkhed Backwaters: Ojharkhed backwaters is located on Nashik -Vani route. It’s famous amongst fish lovers. You can get fresh mouth-watering fish in nearby stalls.
9. Bhandardara Dam: Bhandardara sits by the Pravara River, and is a blend of natural beauty,Waterfalls, mountains, tranquility, greenery, invigorating air and pristine ambiance. The Bhandardara Lake and the Randha falls are major tourist attractions.
10.Saputara: Saputara is a city and a hill station municipality in the Dang district of Gujarat state in India.This picturesque hill station is perched on a plateau in the Dang forest area of the Sahyadri range at an altitude of about 1000 m. It is around 70-80 KM away from Nashik.