While it started pouring in Nashik, Many Nashikites are heading towards Mumbai Highway for windy rides across the mountains and fields, And we all know these rides are incomplete without piping hot plates of parathas and that crunchy bhajjis! So here we are, with our top picks of Vegetarian Restaurants on Nashik Mumbai Highway.
- Hari Om Dhaba: Known for their parathas and scrumptious breakfasts.
Address: Kamod Nagar, Indira Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422009
Phone: 098604 68258
2. Khalsa Punjab: Heading towards other direction than mumbai? Get a pitstop at Khalsa Punjab, gulp down some lassi along with firey Shev Bhaji and your ride is all set!
Address: Adgaon, Nashik, Maharashtra 422207
Phone: 095950 78578
3. Prabhu Da Dhaba: Delectable lunches at this legendary dhaba will double up your joy during your monsoon rides.
Address: Mumbai – Nashik Expy, Gondedumala, Maharashtra 422403
Phone: 098505 70376
4. Maharaja Kathiyadi Dhaba: Taste some Kathiyawadi food at Maharaja Dhaba we bet you’ll fall in love with it.
Address: Mumbai Agra Road, Opp. Medical College, Adgaon Phata, Adgaon,, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Hours: Open today · 6AM–12AM
Phone: 097653 90237
5. Shiv Sagar: Are you in a mood of the laid back holiday? if yes get unlimited veg thalis at Shiv Sagar. Probably one of the best Veg thalis in Nashik.
Address: Ashwin Sector Service Rd, Opp. Toyata Showroom, Ashwin Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422009
Phone: 0253 237 2888