Winter Metal Fest Has Been Postpone to 2 December 2012
Great news for Heavy Metal music lovers in Nashik Rock In Nashik comes along with BooN26 and Bambooze the Lounge for a badass gig for the people of Nashik.Bands from various parts of India collide here in Nashik to make you Headbang to some Kickass music and horrify you with brutality.
1) Albatross: Mumbai-based traditional heavy metal quintet Albatross is a band that combines bone-chilling stories with bone-crushing metal. The band started out as the solo project of bassist Riju Dasgupta (Workshop, Old Monks) who wanted to marry his love of literature with his other love: metal.
2) Ascendere: Ascendere is a Mumbai based 4 piece metal band. Formed in the mid of May 2011… The band is influenced and inspired by Thrash metal. However the band focuses on creating pure metal music without a sub-genre restriction. Hence we like to call themselves simply ‘METAL’. Their lyrical themes are based on Life/ Hidden facts of life, personal life issues, social problems, etc. We create music which has a blend of different Metal genres and sub-genres keeping it original at the same time.
3) Bevar Sea: Bangalore-based stoner/doom/metal quintet Bevar Sea has been functional for the best part of two years now, having started out in late 2010, and having gathered an unprecedented cult following in the country in such a short span of time. Influenced by heavy blues-rock of the ‘60s and ‘70s, the band is focused on presenting classic heavy metal exactly the way it should be, by employing an organic, no-frills approach to songwriting and live musicianship.
4) Sense Of Tumour: In late 2011, Guitarist Tushar Joshi who was quite uneasy with the unexpected hiatus of his previous band took a stand and went ahead to give the city of Nashik what they need.
Ritvik, fellow band member and long time friend of Tushar also showed interest to something different. They approached Arbaaz who had worked with Ritvik’s band on one of their songs.
So with having one of the best guitarist and drummer in the city who have played with huge names in the city scene and Arbaaz to fill in for vocals. They started whats called today as Sense Of Tumour.
5) Diabolic Lords: A Heavy Metal act from nasik, Maharashtra, India formed in sept 2010. our primary aim is to spread metal culture here in our city and to promote other bands here .diabolic is derived from a latin word which can be explained as ‘devilish’ . band believes in playing originals, as now band have 5 compositions to their name.
Pass to go on sale from November 13th,
Pass price: Rs. 200/- per head.
Time & Date
4:00pm , Saturday, November 17, 2012
Rachna Lawns, Opposite Madhur Sweets, Sawarkar Nagar, Gangapur Rpad, Nashik