Their is an important announcement ,Entrance exam of BCA,BBA,BBM courses is on 12th june 2011.All register students should be present before the exam time at their respective exam centers ,Name of exam center is printed on your hall ticket.Carrying your hall ticket and identity card is compulsory for exam.
This exam is compulsory for 1st year admission in all colleges.
Date of BBA,BBM(I.B.) Entrance Exam: Sunday – 12th June, 2011 (10 a.m. to 12 noon)
The question paper is based on following topics.
Important Instructions Regarding Exams (Click on Read rest of the story button to read further)
1.The CET Examination will be conducted on 12TH JUNE, 2011.
2. The application form will be available only online on the website http://cet.unipune.ac.in
3. The Application Form can be filled only online FROM 3rd MAY, 2011 from 11.00 a.m. TO 31st June, 2011 till 6.00 p.m.
4. It is essential to have scanned photo image of the candidate (in pen drive or C.D.) at the time of filling online application form, the scanned photo image is required to upload (Max size 50 kb only in JPEG format). LATER ON KINDLY FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN How to Apply
5. Candidate must send the mentioned documents, ORIGINAL D.D. & Application form in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm Candidate must paste the cover page given along with the application form on the envelope. Please write your name, application number, Center code on the backside of your Demand Draft.
6. Each envelope should contain only one application form.
7. No request for changes in the information provided in the on line form will be entertained
8. Last date for receipt of hard copy of the submitted application form along with D.D. and other necessary documents is 1st June 2011, till 6.00 p.m. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
9. Only filling and submission of online application is not sufficient for registration as a candidate for CET. If hard copy along with D.D. and other necessary documents is not received to the collection center/University of Pune till 28th May, 2011 then the registration of the candidate will be treated as invalid
10. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. University of Pune will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature.
11. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
12. The Admit-Cards will be provided to all candidates only online on the above mentioned website 15 days before the CET Examination using the same Login ID & password. You will not be admitted to the Entrance Examination Hall without Hall Ticket.
13. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
14. Keep one photocopy of the application form for your record.
15. Submission of online application is mandatory. Hard copies submitted without online submission will not be accepted.
16. Applications submitted on any other format will not be accepted.
17. You are requested to report at the Entrance Examination venue specified by you before the start of the test.
Fore More Detail on BCA,BBA,BBM(I.B.) Entrance Exam Refer Pune Univeristy BCA,BBA,BBM(I.B.) Page :http://cet.unipune.ac.in/