My name is RADHIKA. I ‘m a fashion and beauty enthusiast.This is where I’ll share my fashion lookbooks, and beauty tips! I’m blogging since last 6 months, based on street style fashion.
We all know that every culture and religion has its own dressing style which sets it apart from others. Fashion also enables people to display personality and personal preferences. Fashion allows people to show off not only dressing style but provides an opportunity to set some trends. Feeling comfortable in certain clothing or fashion pieces also helps to boost confidence so we can say fashion has a large influence on society, and trends are usually established through advertising.
So here I’m coming with my own fashion blog
I’m going to write about something interesting about fashion.I can say FASHION is one of the greatest love of my life. It’s what makes me happy, what inspires me, what gets me excited, and what gets me dreaming at all hours of the day.The goal of this blog is to share what I’m currently thinking about in terms of trends, a garment, accessories, street style fashion, or something that I’ve seen on television or a magazine. Also, I would like to share a few fashion tips and creative ideas [like how and what to wear etc] that I’m working on, have done or planning to do.
To begin with here are some style tips for this party season.
1) A deep red silk dress feels equal parts sexy and festive for any party this season.
2) Spice up your go to party look by trying a little black dress that has some flair whether in the form of skiny or cut-off shoulder.
3) Cut-of shoulders or cold shoulder tops with velvet touch can go with palazzos.choose a dress to flatter any figure.
4) with this season metallic eyeshadows, glowy highlighters and matte lipstick shades will look perfect together
Try a metallic twist on a classic red lipstick. You can also switch metallic effect with smokey eyes.
5) pick the right accessories, were few accessories but avoid being too matchy. Prefer gold and silver accessories according to your outfit.
Also You can pair it up with choker. The choker of velvet, leather variety or rhinestone.
Read more articles by Radhika at https://wardmyrobe.wordpress.com/