1) Brut Tropicale: Covered in paisley in riotous tropical colors, Sula’s limited edition Brut Tropicale is a Blanc de Noirs, a white Méthode Champenoise sparkler made from premium black grapes including Pinot Noir. Classy yet fun – it’s perfect for celebrations and gifting this festive season.
Cost: (INR 1050)
2) Grape seed oil and wine chocolates : Grape seed oil makes for a perfect gift, tying it to the tradition of ‘Abhyanga Snan’ it’s the best moisturizer in this freezing cold weather of Nashik. And who doesn¹t like chocolates! These little ones are with the twist. Try them to find out.
Cost: (INR 650)
3) Tour and Tasting : Gift a one of its kind experience this Diwali. Let your friends and family uncover the mysteries of the wine making process from grape to bottle followed by a tasting session where we¹ll lead them through the proper steps to see, swirl, sniff, and sip wine.
Cost: (Weekdays 250 Rs per head, Weekends 350 Rs pe head)
4) Spa at Sula: Pamper you loved ones this festive season with some relaxing wine therapies. Let the aromatic oils and relaxing treatments rejuvenate their mind, body & soul. Gift a Spa treatment today!
Cost: (INR 1000 onwards)
5) Farm to fork dining experience: Gift the most unique dining experience in Nashik to your loved ones. Soleil by La Plage, is a marriage of world fine dishes with the accuracy of French cooking techniques. It is a quaint space with handpicked pieces of art and décor, for that old-world, yet superbly sophisticated, charm.
Cost: (INR 2000 for two people)
One thought on “Surprise your special ones with these amazing gifts from Sula Vineyards”