The event is poised to be India’s largest Grape Harvest Festival. Grapes, raisin & Wine are the stars to celebrate the beginning of harvest season. A stylish and elegant open air event being held in India’s Grape and wine destination – Nashik. India Grape Harvest is being celebrated for the second time in Nashik district; this event is being organized similar to grape harvest festivals held in Italy, France and Spain. It will help to popularize Indian Grapes, Raisins & Wines of India and abroad.
Event Title : India Grape Harvest 2014
Date: 14th-16th February 2014
Venue: Wine Park, Vinchur, Nashik.
Event Activities at India Grape Harvest
- Showcase a wide range of wines, grapes & raisins.
- Food & wine pairing sessions, wine tasting, cheese tasting, food court.
- Grape stomping, Farm fresh market.
- Live Kitchen – Cooking in Wine, Wine Cocktail With Jugglers
- Tasting Sessions / Lectures on Wine / B2B / B2C
- Tour Wineries, Vineyards, tourist destinations,
- Live harvesting and crushing at different wineries.
- Visit to Wild and Bird Life Sanctuary.
- Living in Tent Houses, Musical Moonlight Harvest, Hurda Party, Bonn fire.
- Carnival – Kite Festival, Cycling, Skating / skating Boards, Painting / portraits, Street Magic’s, Tattoos, Potter shows, Mehendi.
- Street singing/Guitar, drums & flute musical evening, Local Folk music & dance.
- Stunt shows, Hot air Balloon, Gliding, Crackers & fire show Helicopter Ride,
- Documentaries & Movies On Wine, Photography, Fun Games, Laser Show
- Vino Therapy / Bathing in Wine / Yoga / Spa / Meditation
- Wine Queen competition/Wine Competition / Awards
- Baggi / Ghoda – Gadi / bullock – Cart, Open jeep tour